1. nrs 205.4735
2. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES LCB File ...
"of NRS 482.565 if he reports the loss or theft to the Department on the first working day after he. becomes aware of the loss or theft. ..."
3. LCB File No. T026-04 ADOPTED TEMPORARY REGULATION OF THE ...
"chapter 365, 366 or 373 of NRS, or NRS 590.120 or 590.840. ... proximately caused by theft, death or serious illness of the taxpayer or his agent or a ..."
4. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES ...
"stamp was lost or stolen and the owner reported the loss or theft of the signature ... of Disability Services (Office) pursuant to NRS 233B.066 for adopted ..."
5. REVISED PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS ...
"(5) A violation of any provision of NRS 200.50955 or 200.5099;. (6) Any offense involving fraud, theft, embezzlement, burglary, robbery, fraudulent ..."
6. LCB File No. R114-06 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE COMMISSIONER OF ...
"Legislative Counsel Bureau pursuant to NRS 233B.0653 and on the Internet at ... rate for dual interest coverage with theft is $1.18 per $100 of initial net ..."
7. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA TAX COMMISSION LCB File No. R018 ...
"has been issued by the Department pursuant to NRS 360.350, ... flood or other acts of God, theft, the death or serious illness of the taxpayer or his agent ..."
8. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES LCB File ...
"that the Department determines is delinquent pursuant to NRS 360A.100 to 360A.220, ... proximately caused by theft, the serious illness of the taxpayer, ..."
9. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"AUTHORITY: NRS 453.146. Section 1. Chapter 453 of NAC is hereby amended by adding ... discovery of the loss or theft, report the loss or theft to the ..."
10. LCB File No. R091-06 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD ...
"These new laws are a duplication of laws that exist in NAC and NRS 453 and NRS 639 ... guard against theft, misuse, and diversion of controlled substances ..."
11. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 253
"NRS 253.010 Election; term of office; qualifications; certain county officers ex officio ... material omission, misappropriation, theft or conversion. ..."
12. LCB File No. R213-05 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT ...
"(NRS 565.040) As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise ... probable cause to believe that a theft may be in progress, or strays or the natural ..."
13. SENATE COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY
"Ms. Combs said the Senate bill proposed to amend NRS 176.139 to allow ... ASSEMBLY BILL 162: Makes various changes to provisions governing theft. ..."
14. LCB File No. R181-01 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA TAX COMMISSION
"exemption found in NRS 375.090 section 4 to remove a joint tenant or tenant in common ... earthquake, flood or other acts of God, theft, or similar causes ..."
15. SENATE COMMITTEE MINUTES
"Senator O'Connell asked how diversion of was different from theft, ... He said NRS 624.622 exempted a contract between a residential contractor and a ..."