1. DATA ELEMENTS
"... or district level involving incidents such as Violence to Staff, Violence to Students, Drug Possession, Alcohol Possession, and/or Weapon Possession. ..."
2. PUPILS SUSPENDED/EXPELLED FOR INCIDENT OF: PUPILS EXPELLED FOR ...
"VIOLENCE TO STAFF, HABITUAL* DISCIPLINARY PROBLEMS, THREATS/ EXTORTION*, VIOLENCE TO STAFF, VIOLENCE TO STUDENTS, DRUG POSSESSION, ALCOHOL/DRUG DISTRIBUTION ..."
3. PUPILS SUSPENDED/EXPELLED FOR INCIDENT OF: VIOLENCE TO STAFF ...
"VIOLENCE TO STAFF, VIOLENCE TO STUDENTS, DRUG POSSESSION, ALCOHOL/DRUG DISTRIBUTION, ALCOHOL POSSESSION, WEAPON POSSESSION ..."
4. Carson City School District
"staff, and three for drug possession. Numbers of Habitual Disciplinary Problem Students. The Lander County School District reported no cases of students ..."
"whose possession the pharmaceutical preparation, drug or chemical. is found also has in his possession a valid and acceptable ..."
6. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"(1) Not take possession of a prescription drug ordered by a prescription that was filled. or refilled by a fulfillment pharmacy unless the prescription drug ..."
7. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"under the regulations of the Drug Enforcement Administration of the ... or vials in the possession of a practitioner or other person licensed by the board ..."
8. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE BOARD OF EXAMINERS FOR ALCOHOL, DRUG ...
"“Practice of counseling alcohol and drug abusers” means the application of ... state, another state, a territory or possession of the United States, ..."
9. LCB File No. R157-03 BOARD OF EXAMINERS FOR ALCOHOL, DRUG AND ...
"family who receives counseling services for alcohol, drug and problem gambling ... (a) Was issued by another state, a territory or possession of the United ..."
"Increases penalty for subsequent convictions within 3-year period for use of drug paraphernalia or possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to use drug ..."