1. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 645C
"(a) Has been convicted of, or entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to, forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny, ..."
2. SBN . 360–CJM 10, 1999 ____________ Referred to Committee on ...
"205.228 and 475.105, a person commits petit larceny if the person: ... A person who commits petit larceny is guilty of a misdemeanor. In ..."
3. SBN . 360–CJM 10, 1999 ____________ Referred to Committee on ...
"the penalty for the crime of petit larceny; revising the penalty for the crime of ... 205.228 and 475.105, a person commits petit larceny if the person: ..."
4. Senate Bill No. 31
"AN ACT relating to crimes; increasing the penalty for petit larceny in certain ... 118 of this [act,] session, a person commits petit larceny if the person: ..."
5. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 688C
"... larceny, extortion, conspiracy to defraud or any crime involving moral turpitude, whether or not a judgment of conviction has been entered by the court; ..."
6. Assembly Bill No. 108--Assemblymen Stroth, Perkins, Ernaut, Marvel ...
"AN ACT relating to firearms; increasing the penalty for larceny of certain firearms and for possession of certain stolen firearms; and providing other ..."
7. MINUTES OF THE ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE ON JUDICIARY Sixty-seventh ...
"If an offense was elevated from "petty larceny," or aiming a firearm to an "armed ... Koot to explain the difference between a larceny and a robbery. ..."
8. (REPRINTED WITH ADOPTED AMENDMENTS) " FIRST REPRINT AB 570 ...
"... or of petit larceny, or of any felony, who has previously been twice convicted, whether in this state or elsewhere, of any crime which under the laws of ..."
9. SB 40 Senate Bill No. 40--Committee on Judiciary Prefiled on ...
"Every person convicted in this state of any crime of which fraud or intent to defraud is an element, or of petit larceny, or of any felony, who has] \(b) ..."
10. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE REAL ESTATE COMMISSION LCB File No ...
"under false pretenses, larceny, extortion, conspiracy to defraud or possessing for the purpose. of sale any controlled substance or any crime involving ..."