1. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE REAL ESTATE COMMISSION LCB File No ...
"under false pretenses, larceny, extortion, conspiracy to defraud or possessing for the purpose. of sale any controlled substance or any crime involving ..."
2. (REPRINTED WITH ADOPTED AMENDMENTS) " FIRST REPRINT A.B. 667 ...
"... extortion, conspiracy to defraud or any crime involving moral turpitude in any court of competent jurisdiction in the United States or elsewhere. ..."
3. NOTICE OF INTENT TO ACT UPON A REGULATION
"larceny, extortion, conspiracy to defraud or any crime involving moral turpitude. (h) If the applicant is a member of a partnership or association or is an ..."
4. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 645C
"(b) Forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny, extortion, conspiracy to defraud or any crime involving moral turpitude. ..."
5. Carson City School District
"instances of suspensions or expulsions due to threats or extortion, three for violence to. staff, and three for drug possession. ..."
6. Carson City School District
"instance of threat or extortion and one instance of violence to staff. In addition,. secondary schools reported 80 instances of violence to students, ..."
7. ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE MINUTES
"We did use the definition of “extortion” that was in statute in determining whether or not ... NRS 205.322, which speaks of extortion at collection of debt ..."
8. 1999 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 1-76
"(c) Extort or profit thereby, whether or not the extortion is actually successful or any profit actually occurs; or. (d) Interfere with the operations of or ..."
9. PUPILS SUSPENDED/EXPELLED FOR INCIDENT OF: PUPILS EXPELLED FOR ...
"VIOLENCE TO STAFF, HABITUAL* DISCIPLINARY PROBLEMS, THREATS/ EXTORTION*, VIOLENCE TO STAFF, VIOLENCE TO STUDENTS, DRUG POSSESSION, ALCOHOL/DRUG DISTRIBUTION ..."
10. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 31
"... of money or property, or the proceeds thereof, obtained from the plaintiff by the defendant through embezzlement, forgery, larceny or extortion. ..."