1. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES LCB File ...
"(4) Embezzlement; or. (5) Possessing more than one valid driver’s license issued to him under a name other. than his own, or issued to him by more than one ..."
2. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 645C
"(a) Has been convicted of, or entered a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to, forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny, ..."
"damages caused by the mortgage broker by fraud, embezzlement, ... of the fraud, embezzlement, misappropriation of property, ..."
4. LCB File No. R052-01 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ...
"... [or employ,] any person who has been convicted of [a] the. following felony violations:. (1) Deceptive trade practices. (2) Embezzlement ..."
5. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS FOR ...
"(6) Any offense involving fraud, theft, embezzlement, burglary, robbery, fraudulent. conversion or misappropriation of property, within the immediately ..."
6. ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE MINUTES
"If I had a conviction for embezzlement when I was 21 years old, I. probably would not be licensed today, because embezzlement for an attorney is ..."
7. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 688C
"Embezzle, steal, misappropriate or convert money, premiums, credits or other property of a provider of viatical settlements, a viator, an insurer, ..."
8. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE REAL ESTATE COMMISSION LCB File No ...
"nolo contendere to, forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny,. extortion, conspiracy to defraud or possessing for the purpose ..."
9. SENATE COMMITTEE MINUTES
"Senator O'Connell asked how diversion of was different from theft, forgery, fraud, or embezzlement. George Lyford, Director, Investigation, ..."
10. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 31
"In an action for the recovery of money or property, or the proceeds thereof, obtained from the plaintiff by the defendant through embezzlement, forgery, ..."