1. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"(a) Manufacturing, compounding, selling, dispensing or permitting to be manufactured,. compounded, sold or dispensed substandard drugs or preparations. ..."
2. REVISED PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB ...
"manufacturer pursuant to this section may dispose of the prescription drug by:. (a) Destroying the prescription drug. (b) Selling the prescription drug to ..."
3. ASSEMBLY DAILY JOURNAL
"and designating March 21 to 25, 2005, as Law Enforcement Youth Drug ... medication, the same pharmaceutical companies, selling their products for 50 percent ..."
4. ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE MINUTES
"spiraling drug costs and health care costs. My copayment for health care on one ... the selection of appraisers for the purpose of selling public lands. ..."
5. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"drug product for the purpose of selling or dispensing the drug product pursuant to a. prescription or chart order. 2. The terms “compound” and “compounding” ..."
6. LCB File No. R197-03 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE HEALTH DIVISION OF ...
"administering the drugs and cosmetics program. Funding for this purpose is ... those buying/selling a home may incur an increase cost associated with ..."
7. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF PHARMACY LCB File No ...
"(a) The selling of controlled substances, poisons, dangerous drugs and devices;. (b) The compounding of prescription drugs; ..."
8. SENATE COMMITTEE MINUTES
"prescription-drug assistance program. The program will mirror the Nevada Senior ... selling a controlled substance. The NHP also checks to determine if the ..."
9. ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE MINUTES
"most commonly administered drugs for IV sedation is propofol (Diprivan), and ... is that they sell and finance items that are large in nature and are ..."
10. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF AGRICULTURE LCB File No ...
"(a) Make a claim or imply in the advertising, selling or labeling of an ... or an organic certifying agent, shall not certify drugs or drug ingredients ..."