1. SENATE COMMITTEE MINUTES
"An accused offender can have misdemeanor battery charges dropped in ... this type of domestic battery within a seven-year period to rise to the level of ..."
2. LCB File No. T041-05 ADOPTED TEMPORARY REGULATION OF THE STATE ...
"Complete Battery Plus]. (b) The criterion-referenced examinations that must be used ... Comprehensive Test of Basic Skills, TerraNova Complete Battery Plus. ..."
3. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION LCB File No ...
"Basic Skills, TerraNova Complete Battery Plus, if the pupils are routinely. authorized to use calculators on other examinations administered to the class. ..."
4. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION LCB File No ...
"Complete Battery Plus,] subtests identified as appropriate for use of a calculator ... Comprehensive Test of Basic Skills, TerraNova Complete Battery Plus. ..."
5. ADOPTED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION LCB File No ...
"Comprehensive Test of Basic Skills, TerraNova Complete Battery Plus. (b) The criterion-referenced examination that must be used is the Nevada Proficiency ..."
6. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DIVISION OF CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES ...
"including any other physical assault or battery; or ... (e) Physical assault, battery or a drug-related offense, if the assault, battery or drug-related ..."
7. LCB File No. R065-99 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD ...
"Composite” portion of the Comprehensive Test of Basic Skills, TerraNova Complete Battery. Plus, if the pupils are routinely authorized to use calculators on ..."
8. LCB FILE No. R065-05 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ...
"batteries, disconnecting or replacing vacuum lines or performing any service or ... disconnecting the battery, removing the fuse for the vehicles computer ..."
9. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES LCB File ...
"(1) Disconnect or replace a battery or vacuum line, or perform any service or. maintenance that requires a battery or vacuum line to be disconnected. ..."
"Battery with intent to commit sexual assault pursuant to NRS 200.400. 5. An offense involving the administration of a drug to another person with the intent ..."