1. nev rev state 205.463 465
2. LCB File No. R091-06 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD ...
"5) Within ten days of discovery, a veterinarian must report any theft or loss of a controlled. substance to the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy, the Nevada ..."
3. REVISED PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS ...
"Nevada records of criminal history for submission to the Federal Bureau of ... (6) Any offense involving fraud, theft, embezzlement, burglary, robbery, ..."
4. LCB File No. R181-01 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA TAX COMMISSION
"form prescribed by the Nevada tax commission, and signed under penalty of perjury. See ... earthquake, flood or other acts of God, theft, or similar causes ..."
5. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2675-2792
"Determine whether appropriations from the State of Nevada and student fee ... The theft or misappropriation of money in a trust fund established and ..."
6. PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA TAX COMMISSION LCB File No. R018 ...
"NEVADA TAX COMMISSION. LCB File No. R018-05. August 1, 2005 ... flood or other acts of God, theft, the death or serious illness of the taxpayer or his agent ..."
7. ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE MINUTES
"during the hearing by Ms. Lynn Chapman of Nevada Eagle Forum to require. restitution for the crimes of public employees involved in identity theft and ..."
8. SENATE COMMITTEE MINUTES
"added Nevada ranked second among states in identity theft victims. Assembly Bill 334 provided measures to prevent identity theft; he outlined those ..."
9. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 90
"(3) Involves the larceny, theft, robbery, extortion, forgery, counterfeiting, fraudulent concealment, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion or ..."
10. 2005 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 805-898
"Within 5 days after receiving notice of such a request, the Nevada State Board of ... fraud, accident, mistake, duress, loss, theft, or conversion; or ..."
11. LCB File No. R114-06 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE COMMISSIONER OF ...
"of the Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) by requiring all carriers to submit ... rate for dual interest coverage with theft is $1.18 per $100 of initial net ..."
12. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, 20th Special Session, Pages 255-308
"192 of the 72nd Session of the Nevada Legislature is hereby amended to read as follows: ... Any felony other than murder, theft, robbery, burglary, forgery, ..."
13. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2793-2901
"On or before September 1, 2003, the President of the Nevada State Education Association ... theft, loss, destruction, other hazards and unauthorized access. ..."
14. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2555-2674
"(c) Any supplemental discovery responses as required by the Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure; ... material omission, misappropriation, theft or conversion. ..."
15. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 253
"... material omission, misappropriation, theft or conversion. ... A resident of Nevada is eligible to have the public guardian appointed as his individual ..."