1. DATA ELEMENTS
"Teachers in License---the percentage of teachers who possess a Nevada teaching license. ... Drug Possession, Alcohol Possession, and/or Weapon Possession. ..."
2. REVISED PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS ...
"prescription, possession, distribution or use of a controlled substance [;] or any dangerous drug. as defined in chapter 454 of NRS, within the past 7 years ..."
3. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2675-2792
"Determine whether appropriations from the State of Nevada and student fee ... the possession, distribution, furnishing or use of a habit-forming drug of the ..."
4. LCB File No. R009-01 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE BOARD OF ...
"introduction of a drug into the human body and includes immunizations. ... by the completion of a course provided by the University of Nevada Medical School ..."
5. LCB File No. R095-01 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT ...
"The Nevada State Library in Carson City, and all county libraries, ... The possession, delivery or use of paraphernalia used to administer marijuana; or ..."
6. 1999 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 1-76
"The State of Nevada is liable for indemnification of the Governor and his ... “State” means a state, a territory or possession of the United States, ..."
7. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2793-2901
"On or before September 1, 2003, the President of the Nevada State Education ... (d) Order that any counterfeits or imitations in the possession or control ..."
8. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2555-2674
"ê2003 Statutes of Nevada, Page 2557ê. Sec. 2. This act becomes effective on July 1, 2003. ... to have in his actual physical possession any firearm. ..."
9. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 695C
"NRS 695C.1694 Required provision concerning coverage of drug or device for ... the health maintenance organization in his possession or control relating to ..."
10. 2002 Statutes of Nevada, 18th Special Session, Pages 1-26
"(a) A violation of any federal or state law regulating the possession, distribution or use of any controlled substance or any dangerous drug as defined in ..."