1. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 177
"NRS 177.105 Stay of execution upon sentence of imprisonment. A sentence of imprisonment shall be stayed if an appeal is taken and the defendant is admitted ..."
2. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 581
"“Primary standards” means the physical standards of the State of Nevada that ... (a) For the first offense, by imprisonment in the county jail for not more ..."
3. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 461
"A local government authority may inspect Nevada manufacturers of ... $2500 or by imprisonment not exceeding 30 days, or by both fine and imprisonment. ..."
4. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 215A
"... without the consent of the receiving state until discharged from prosecution or other form of proceeding, imprisonment or detention for such offense. ..."
5. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 582
"... this chapter is guilty of a gross misdemeanor and shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail for not less than 6 months or more than 1 year, ..."
6. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 196
"Treason is a category B felony and is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of not less than 2 years and a maximum term of not ..."
7. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 225
"... felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a minimum term of ... (b) The Attorney General, in the name of the State of Nevada, ..."
8. LCB File No. R080-98 PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA BOARD OF ...
"The Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners will hold a public hearing at 1:30 ... by the board when deviating from the recommended period of imprisonment. ..."
9. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 326-392
"ê2003 Statutes of Nevada, Page 340ê. additional term of imprisonment pursuant to subsection 1 of NRS 193.161, NRS 193.162, 193.163, 193.165, 193.167, ..."
10. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 645C
"(b) Have been a resident of the State of Nevada for not less than 5 years; ... or by a fine of not more than $10000, or by both a fine and imprisonment. ..."