1. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 645C
"(b) Have been a resident of the State of Nevada for not less than 5 years; ... (b) Forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny, ..."
2. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 688C
"Embezzle, steal, misappropriate or convert money, premiums, credits or other property of a provider of viatical settlements, a viator, an insurer, ..."
3. REVISED PROPOSED REGULATION OF THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS ...
"Nevada records of criminal history for submission to the Federal Bureau of ... (6) Any offense involving fraud, theft, embezzlement, burglary, robbery, ..."
4. 1999 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 1-76
"The State of Nevada is liable for indemnification of the Governor and his ... [(f)] (h) Embezzlement of money or property of a value of $250 or more; ..."
5. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2675-2792
"Determine whether appropriations from the State of Nevada and student fee ... embezzlement or larceny or any violation of any law pertaining to gaming, ..."
6. Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 90
"(3) Involves the larceny, theft, robbery, extortion, forgery, counterfeiting, fraudulent concealment, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion or ..."
7. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2793-2901
"On or before September 1, 2003, the President of the Nevada State Education ... forgery, embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretenses, larceny, ..."
8. 2003 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 2555-2674
"(h) Embezzlement of money or property of a value of $250 or more; ... (c) Any supplemental discovery responses as required by the Nevada Rules of Civil ..."
9. 1999 Statutes of Nevada, Pages 1751-1910
"The secretary of state, a representative of the Nevada Association of Counties and ... of embezzlement and shall be punished in accordance with NRS 205.300. ..."
"embezzlement against a gaming licensee or upon the premises of a. licensed gaming establishment;. (e) Been convicted in any jurisdiction other than Nevada ..."